As I'm about to jet off this evening, my contribution this week is just going to be a list of things that mean contentment to me:
- taking my heels off at the end of a long day
- coming in to a warm house after a frosty walk
- waking up on a weekend morning with nothing important to do and nowhere to be
- realising I'm still only halfway through reading a book that I'm loving
- ticking off the last thing on my To Do list
- sitting on the bus with a coffee and my headphones in, not caring about the traffic
And looking through my pictures to find one from a point when I remember feeling contented, I think this one is the winner.
Seems very apt, as it's very similar to what I'll be doing for the next two weeks! See you in a fortnight.