Monday 2 April 2012

CPSH April: Categories

Kirst at The Leopard Anchor dreamed up the Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt last year, but as she's busy preparing for a very big adventure various other people are guest-hosting for a while and it's my turn.




Everyone and anyone's welcome to join in. You can read about it here, and if you want to take part this month just pop a comment at the end of this post or email me. It would be lovely to have some new participants this month, so please don't be shy!


Without further ado, here are this month's categories:




(I'm aware my handwriting isn't always super-legible, so they are: inspiration, something I made, Easter, re-purpose and the motif is symmetry)

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to join again this month, nice categories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely, thank you, and looking forward to seeing your pics!

      Delete
  2. Your handwriting is lovely! Hate you ;)

    I'm in!

    ReplyDelete