Saturday 25 February 2012

Oh, look! #2

Things that have been catching my two eyes this week:




This collection of baffling black and white photos is wonderful. Hours could be lost trying to figure out what on earth was going on...






I like this print from Print Club London (where I did my screen printing workshop). Although I think it's pretty hard to forget the modern world on your bike if there's an articulated lorry bearing down on you... but maybe the artist cycles in more bucolic locations than I do.





This part of this painting by Patricio Betteo is haunting. It's a bit Day of the Triffids meets The Drowned World, and that is a good thing. (via lostateminor)






And this week's Pinterest favourites. Click on the images for the original links.



No comments:

Post a Comment